I Always Learn When Teaching New Agents

After nearly thirty years of helping buyers and sellers, and many years of teaching classes to real estate agents, I still get excited about the opportunities I have to touch other people's lives.



And I continue to learn from all of these experiences!



Having just finished teaching the Post License Class, required of agents within six months of passing the Alabama Real Estate Licensing Exam, I am really pumped! What an exciting class it was! To have students who are motivated and excited about helping our country, by helping become a major part of the housing recovery, wow, what a thrill!



And I come away from my classes, always reminded that I always have more to learn. And I thank my students of our most recent class (at Martin & Fellows Real Estate School, headed by the "Doctor of Real Estate", Earl Martin) for giving me fresh insights and ideas.



Life is Good! And our market is improving every day!

Comments

It is very true that we always learn new things about the strategy and tricks while teaching to the new agents. As they have different outlook and a different vision.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Popular Posts