Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving 2007 is upon us already! This is a time for counting our blessings, and I want you to know I am counting you too! I want to wish you a safe and wonderful holiday season this year and to express my thankfulness to you for visiting my websites and blogs and taking advantage of all the real estate resources I have been providing for you.

I am just a phone call or an email away, so please don’t hesitate to contact me with any home buying or home selling questions, or just to say hello and Happy Thanksgiving!

I am never too busy for my clients or their referrals; if you or anyone you know can benefit from my years of real estate experience, it is my pledge to provide you and them with the best “Caring Real Estate Service Beyond Expectations” because I really do care, and I want to be the best, and I want you to agree!

In the spirit of the season, I found a great house and home Thanksgiving resource of decorating ideas and recipes here from HGTV , and just for fun, here is some real estate trivia you may enjoy !

Happy Thanksgiving!
Jere

Jere Whitehouse - Associate Broker, RE/MAX of Montgomery

Phone: 334-324-9485
Email: Jere@JereWhitehouse.com
Website: http://www.yesmontgomery.com/


Comments

Popular Posts